commons-user mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: Uploading 30Mb files
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:32:03 GMT
I use the following bit of code to only get the filename:

fileName = item.getName();
            fileFieldName = item.getFieldName();

            StringTokenizer tokenizer = new StringTokenizer(fileName, "\\,
:, /");
            int amount = tokenizer.countTokens();
            for (int i = 0; i < amount -1; i++) {
                tokenizer.nextToken();
            }
            String currentFile = tokenizer.nextToken();

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436