commons-user mailing list archives

From "Daryl Stultz" <da...@6degrees.com>
Subject Re: FileUpload - read timed out / stream ended unexpectedly
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:12:30 GMT
Brian Cook <bcook@printtime.com> writes:
>	3. If you dont think this is the problem I would set it up an unparsed
>inputStream to write to a file on the box the does work, and the one
>that does not.  This would let you compare the data the two boxes are
>sending to the servlet container, and isolate if the problem is with the
>server configuration or the code.

Sounds like a good approach.

>Other than that I am out of ideas.  I would be interested to hear how
>the issue is resolved since it sounds like we are doing similar work.

I'm afraid the client probably will not want to pay for the above
analysis. I'll probably put the actual upload controls on a different page
since the main form gets more usage and was working fine before adding the
upload controls.

Thanks for the help.

Daryl Stultz
6 Degrees Software and Consulting, Inc.