commons-user mailing list archives

From "Daryl Stultz" <da...@6degrees.com>
Subject Re: FileUpload - read timed out / stream ended unexpectedly
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:46:53 GMT
"Jakarta Commons Users List" <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org> writes:
>Daryl
>
>Even if the file is cached if there is a file attach input field in a
>page that is not filled in. It will return a blank value that will cause
>a FileUpLoadException

Every time? As I mentioned, it never fails except for this one machine. I
can POST the page all day (with or without upload) on my development
machine and it works fine.

>Try making the following change:

Referring to my previous example code, the error is thrown on the second
line (DiskUpload.parseRequest). This is before the iteration and the
location you suggested I change. I don't see how your change can prevent
an error that occurs in earlier code.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Daryl Stultz
6 Degrees Software and Consulting, Inc.