commons-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject [BeanUtils] Deploying commons-beanutils.jar Triggers Invalid TLD Resource Path Exception
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:18:16 GMT

I've noticed an unusual behavior when deploying BeanUtils as part of an
AXIS webservice.

If I place the JAR file commons-beanutils.jar (from BeanUtils-1.6.1) in
/var/tomcat4/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib, I get an Invalid TLD Resource Path
exception when I restart Tomcat.  However, if I instead extract the
contents into /var/tomcat4/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/classes, everything starts
up fine.

Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
ian_d_stewart@bankone.com
(614) 213-6100

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.