commons-user mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Wagner" ...@xmlizer.biz>
Subject RE: [Jelly] General help with Jelly
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:34:43 GMT

I had the same effect running jelly on WinNT (as Christopher) and solved it
by setting ANT_HOME.
When you look at %JELLY_HOME%\bin\jelly.bat you see that ANT_HOME is being
referred to:
%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -classpath
%JELLY_HOME%\lib\forehead.jar -Dforehead.conf.file=%JELLY_HOME%\bin\forehead
.conf -Dant.home=%ANT_HOME% -Djelly.home=%JELLY_HOME% -Dtools.jar=%JAVA_HOME
%\lib\tools.jar %JELLY_OPTS% com.werken.forehead.Forehead %*

Thus, before working with jelly I run a script that sets the needed
env-vars:
set PLAYGROUND=C:\Projects\playGround\apps\
set JAVA_HOME=%PLAYGROUND%\j2sdk1.4.1
set JELLY_HOME=%PLAYGROUND%\jelly
set ANT_HOME=%PLAYGROUND%\jakarta-ant-1.5
set PATH=%PATH%;%JELLY_HOME%\bin

HTH
Bernhard