commons-user mailing list archives

From "Benedict Verheyen" <wsbenedi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Net] Support for SSH1/2 ?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 09:03:43 GMT

>From: Simon Kitching <simon@ecnetwork.co.nz>
>To: Jakarta Commons Users List <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>Subject: Re: [Net] Support for SSH1/2 ?
>Date: 08 Jul 2003 10:51:06 +1200
>
>The NET project does not support SSH.
>
>There was a discussion on this topic a few months ago which you can find
>in the email archives (including my summary of all the java-ssh
>libraries I could find). The general conclusion was that there was some
>interest in having SSH support in NET, but no-one volunteered to
>actually implement it.
>
>There are basically two serious open-source java SSH libraries:
>   jsch (http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/)
>and
>   sshtools (sshtools.sourceforge.net)
>
>I gave jsch a quick try and didn't think much of it.

I used it in a project where i needed secure ftp. Works great. I'm on
the mailinglist of jsch and all bugs are resolved very quickly and the
developer
is also very quick in implementing requests. So far, a lot of people have
had a good deal of success with this library.

Hotmail: your free e-mail ! http://www.msn.be/hotmail