commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] formatting xml output
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:26:50 GMT
hi jason

there are a number of ways to do this. it can be done directly using a
betwixt file or (probably) by setting a property on the BeanWriter. it's
hard to be more precise without knowing a little more about the property
you're trying to map.

try setting
BeanWriter.getXMLIntrospector().setAttributesForPrimitives(true) and see
what happens.

the documentation has been developed since the last release so you might
like to take a look at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/betwixt/overview.
html.

- robert