commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [JELLY] How to get a Jelly Swing app to actually exit when done
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:06:17 GMT
If fear this hasn't been taken care of. I don't know of anything close
to that. And if your supposition is right, then the only way to
actually make it work would be to have something special for exit
within the jelly calling class... not very elegant.

Have you tried the <ant:fail> tag ? This one might have some special
treatment within the classloader/security stories.

Paul