commons-user mailing list archives

From jbre...@brekke.org (Jeffrey D. Brekke)
Subject Re: [Commons-Net] : Latest Version ?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 04:52:16 GMT

I put "In CVS" on the 1.0.1 release to indicate that the next release,
v1.0.1, is still cooking and hasn't yet been released.  You can
download the nightly builds here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/net/download.html if you don't feel
like checking the code out from CVS and building it yourself.