commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject [jelly] Re: Running SWT examples under Linux
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:17:53 GMT
Neil,

Have you tried going into the dependencies, I've been amusing at seeing
the Windows SWT bindings got downloaded on my linux box while compiling
the tag-lib...
I am not sure it's repairable within the realms of Maven (i.e. make
dependencies dependent on OS like JNLP can).

Paul

PS: you forgot to set the "[jelly]" marker in your subject-line...