commons-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: [COLLECTIONS] How should PredicatedCollections work?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:17:56 GMT
PredicatedList exists to filter input to a collection by blocking invalid elements. A typical
example is to create a LIst that only allows an object of a specific type.

What you want is FilteredList. Unfortunately, that doesn't exist in [collections]. I'd like
to add it, but time limits me. If you want to write a version (based on the CVS HEAD code)
please feel free.