commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Set date issue
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:40:44 GMT
On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 11:29 PM, Ujjwala Kulkarni wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> Thanks for replying. Let me try that for Date.

i'm pretty sure that this works with CVS HEAD (i've added some unit tests
to make sure).

> I also observed that betwixt can not convert the 'int' as the object
> passed  to the method is Integer instead of int. I do not see any error
> but the  values set in the bean are 0's which are default values .
>
> I supplied a bean to betwixt and converted it to XML. Then used the
> betwixt to read the XML to convert it to bean. I do not see the bean's
> 'int' attributes populated as I supplied in the first place.

this sounds a little mysterious. there are quite a few tests that use
beans that have int attributes. does the property take an int or an
Integer?

if you could supply an example that i could use to replicate the problem
in a test case then i'd be glad to take a look.

- robert