commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [JELLY] Key listeners
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:57:45 GMT
I was meaning doing this entirely in java through jexl...
If I remember well jcomponent.getActionMap() gives you an object which
you can enrich to put define new actions by their names (their "keys" in
the swing's javadoc parlance). You then bind these names to keystrokes
using jcomponent.getInputMap()...

Isn't it possible to do this in Jelly ?

Paul