commons-user mailing list archives

From Andy Paul <ap003a1...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [JELLY]Cookbook Examples?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:24:10 GMT
Paul,
    My comments were merely about setting up a repository of quick fix
examples, I wasn't proposing Maven goals etc.
    However as with most people using jelly, I suspect the first thing
done is go through all the tag sub projects, build their jars
and throw them all in one directory. A Maven goal which did that would
be good.
    Maybe also including in the release the all important get everything
script
E.g.
"CLASSPATH=
for file in  c:/jars/*.jar
do
  #echo $file
  CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH\;$file
  #echo $CLASSPATH
done
CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH\;.
#echo $CLASSPATH
java -cp $CLASSPATH org.apache.commons.jelly.Jelly $*
"