commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [JELLY]Cookbook Examples?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:05:38 GMT
About startup with cvs or source distribution... what have you been
proposing here ? There has been an amount of questions related to this
in there and I have the real impression there should be an effort in the
direction of large maven goal that can generate/copy jars needed for any
jelly file...

Paul