commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [JELLY] Tag Reference
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:03:36 GMT
Sean Ferguson wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.  Right now I am trying to figure out how to pass a
> parameter to an action.  Is there a way to do that?

Well... I am not sure I understand your question correctly... passing
parameter to an action.
An action is a callback thingie, so it only gets called with an action
event, right ?

Wether you want to do something that refers some other variables in this
action is, I think, absolutely possible... the whole scope of variables
that were defined until there is present...

An action is nothing else then a Swing action...
but maybe I did not understand your question.

Paul