commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [JELLY] Mirrors
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:47:29 GMT
Sean Ferguson wrote:
> Are there any Maven mirrors other than ibiblo?  The reason I ask is
> because doing maven tags:build doesn't work since some of the jars
> aren't on the site.  And doing a ant -f build-all.xml fails for the same
> reason.  It's frustrating to start the process only to have it fail at
> some point saying it couldn't find a jar.

Beware that there are an amount of non-distributable jars!!

This includes the mail.jar (and activation.jar), jsse.jar (no need if on
JDK 1.4 I think). Your best choice is to either download the indicated
jars (and put them in the repository in the appropriate place,
discovering the system is pretty straightforward).

I am currently on doing a maven tags:build removing the ones that need
extra jars.

But maybe you were alluding to something else ?

Paul