commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Initial configuration
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:42:56 GMT
Well, what it means is that the tag-libs are either not registred or not
in the classpath.

Setting the antlr jar in the classpath is not enough, you need to also
include the antlr tag-lib (in JELLY_HOME/jelly-tags).

I think the best approach is to actually "maven jar:install" on all
tag-libs you are using, use "maven jar:install-snapshot" on all tag-libs
you're developing, finally, create the classpath from what's in the
repository in commons-jelly/ (and in all dependencies of the dependencies).

As said... we really badly need a jelly starter... should it be maven
repository based ? That's probably the best approach...

Paulq

Davis, Michael A. (CDS) wrote:
> It gives me three java stacktraces for an error that starts out:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: antlr.
>
> It is very similar to the error I get when trying to run Jelly:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: xml.
>
> I installed antlr 2.7.2 and added it to my CLASSPATH - still got the same error.
>
> Michael

- I am accessing the 'net through a proxy.  The documentation is scarce on this and the maven
documentation on proxies is somewhat difficult to apply to Jelly, if it is supposed to.