commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Initial configuration
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:04:27 GMT
Can you be more precise with the error ?
Can it be maven is complaining about not finding a project.xml supposed
to be one directory above ?

If yes, just comment out this line in the project.xml...

Paul

Davis, Michael A. (CDS) wrote:
> I have just installed Jelly and cannot get the suggested 'maven test' command to run
- I am accessing the 'net through a proxy.  The documentation is scarce on this and the maven
documentation on proxies is somewhat difficult to apply to Jelly, if it is supposed to.