commons-user mailing list archives

From Andy Paul <ap003a1...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [JELLY]Cookbook Examples?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:42:44 GMT
Bill,
    I'm afraid the attachment didn't seem to transfer ok.
    Thanks for everyone's interest, I know there's lots of stuff in test
cases, mailing lists etc, what I aim to do is start up an easy access
area of information to get started without the need to do all that leg
work i.e. a new jelly user quick start.
    Being a new-ish jelly user I'm making notes of the things that trip
me up and/or I discover. It's all out that but it sure would be nice for
a new user to get a cookbook /crib sheet to speed them along their way,
I'll put forward a few snippets for feedback in the next day or so.
    Andy