commons-user mailing list archives

From Brian Cook <bc...@printtime.com>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] Installing in Eclipse
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:51:25 GMT
The .jar file needs to be in a directory labeled 'lib' in the same
directory as the 'classes' folder that your servlet class files are in.
  Or last lest that is how I got it to work on my boxes.  So assuming
that your servlet is in the ROOT directory in webapps it would go in.

D:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib\

or

D:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24\webapps\<<DIRECTORY_YOUR_CLASS_FILES_ARE_IN>>\WEB-INF\lib\

 From my understanding it should work if you put it in your CLASSPATH too.