commons-user mailing list archives

From Andy Paul <>
Subject [JELLY]Cookbook Examples?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:05:23 GMT
    I really like the idea of Jelly, but one of the problems I'm finding
is that there isn't alot of  cookbook type examples to refer to.
    I know James' has a myriad of  unit tests but they are similar in
approach and are (necessarily) undocumented.
    It promises so much and yet getting to grips is a little cryptic.
    I'd like to build up a set of beginner/intermediate cookbook
examples to give beginners a feel for the power of Jelly and lower the
barrier on simple usage.
    Any suggestions/examples would be gratefully received.
       Andy Paul

View raw message