commons-user mailing list archives

From Brian Cook <bc...@printtime.com>
Subject Re: FileUpload - read timed out / stream ended unexpectedly
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:32:04 GMT
Daryl

Even if the file is cached if there is a file attach input field in a
page that is not filled in. It will return a blank value that will cause
a FileUpLoadException

Try making the following change:
Original
    else {
 > 		// save item to a HashMap for later processing
 > 		fileUploadItems.put(item.getFieldName(), item);
 > 	}

Changed
    else {				// Opens else
	   //This if tests to see if a file name was returned
	   // if a file name was retuned then
	   // fileUploadItems is called to read it.

	   if((itme.getName).length()>2){  // Opens if