commons-user mailing list archives

From José Antonio Pérez Testa <japte...@indra.es>
Subject Re: [beanutils] not finding the setter
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:39:55 GMT
    // Since there can be multiple setter methods but only one getter
    // method, find the getter method first so that you know what the
    // property type is.  For booleans, there can be "is" and "get"
    // methods.  If an "is" method exists, this is the official
    // reader method so look for this one first.

 From PropertyDescriptor once again.
If there is an "is" method it is assumed to be the official reader
method, so the property type is
assumed to be 'boolean'.
There is a misunderstanding in the writer method because its property
type is String.

You should consider renaming isBound() to something like isValueBound()