commons-user mailing list archives

Subject Modeler 1.1 and JMX-RI 1.2
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:42:28 GMT

I have started a project based on JMX and I must say that the Modeler project really comes
in handy. However, the 1.0 release doesn\'t work with the latest (1.2) release of the jmx-ri
from Sun (it was quite frustrating actually) - no problem with mx4j 1.1.1 but the project
seems dead - no activity from quite some time.

The 1.1 release seems still in development and there isn\'t much documentation around for

I have two question here - what is the release date of the 1.1 and if there is a xdoclet task
in development to autogenerate the xml files with just a few tags in the original source?

View raw message