commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>
Subject Re: [Digester] element names
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:31:23 GMT
On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 06:37, robert burrell donkin wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 9, 2003, at 12:25 AM, Simon Kitching wrote:
> BTW did you make any progress with getting that document to apache?

Just after I received the form, we started this project from hell.
I thought I'd wait until things calmed down a bit here, and the boss is
in a better mood, before presenting him with the document to sign.

No-one has a problem with releasing the code, but asking Andrew to sign
legal documents is probably best done at the right time :-)

User testing is starting today; if all goes well he should owe me a
favour. I hope to post off the release form within the week. Of course
if it all falls apart, I may have to postpone another week or so..

Cheers,

Simon