commons-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Pannier" <Steve_Pannier....@jacada.com>
Subject Re: JXPath and JAXB
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:53:46 GMT

I don't know if this will help, but I experienced a similar problem
(OutOfMemoryError) a few months back.  I wasn't using JXPath
with JAXB-generated classes, but I was using the "//" pattern.
See the thread titled "[JXPath] Infinite loop in iterator.hasNext()"
in the Commons User mailing list archives.  The problem was
due to the way JXPath uses introspection.  To resolve it, I ended
up creating a custom BeanInfo for the class that had an
introspection problem.

Again, I'm not sure if you're fighting the same battle I was, but it
sure sounds similar to what I ran into.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Steve Pannier