commons-user mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <m...@phase.ws>
Subject [Collections] General Time Frame
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 19:05:39 GMT
What is the general time frame for the next Collections release? I have some
patches that I submitted to the Struts project and they take advantage of
the LazyList. Currently they use an implementation of the Factory Interface
that I spun myself. I would like to update the patch to use the new
Collections FactoryUtils.reflectionFactory(). The patches I submitted won't
be considered until Struts 1.2. But, I wanted to submit the patches at an
appropriate time (i.e. in anticipation of the next Collections release).

Brandon Goodin