commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ken McCloskey" <ken_mcclos...@hotmail.com>
Subject Jelly Status
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:15:21 GMT
I'm quite eager to use Jelly, but I find the installation to be difficult
and the documentation to be thin and unhelpful. One of the reasons I believe
Ant has been so successful is that you can download it, install it, and use
it in a matter of minutes. No lost time, no frustration.

Many of the dependencies required to build Jelly are not on ibiblio, for
example.

Before I invest any more time into it, I'd like to know whether there is
still a serious ongoing development effort in Jelly.

Ken