commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: EL
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:35:15 GMT
i'm not directly involved with EL so i can't comment about it's stability.

the component is still under development by the same team just here in the
commons rather than in the taglibs subproject. if you have access to cvs
(or are willing to spend time working through the classes with viewCVS)
then it should be easy to find out the development which has been done
since the codebase was transfered here.

commons-El-1.0 has recently been released so i would recommend that you
use the released version rather than the latest nightly.

- robert