commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [JELLY] is Jelly still alive?
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:58:24 GMT
i feel very strongly that jelly and jexl releases should be made available
out ASAP (even if they are only 0.1 or an alpha releases). i feel a little
guilty since jelly and jexl should have been released soon after promotion
but i supported them without subsequently pushing for an immediate release.

IHMO every commons component should have some sort of official release
available. many other people agree and feel that in future only components
which will make a release available very soon after promotion will be
voted in.

- robert