commons-user mailing list archives

From "Beer, Christian" <Christian.B...@Diron.DE>
Subject RE: HttpClient - Use as a server
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:34:41 GMT
You may have a look at Femto. It is a web server that has only 41k (or with
testfiles 100k):
http://www.d-fisher.com:83/ (didn't work as I wrote this, but that may be a
result of our firewall!)
http://www.d-fischer.com/ (German page)

Features:
 - Webserver: handles HTTP requests
 - Weblets: calls java classes like with servlets.
 - SSSI (Simple ServerSide Includes): Functionality a bit like JSPs.

Christian