commons-user mailing list archives

From Jonas Björnerstedt <li...@bjornerstedt.org>
Subject [DBCP] Data source configuration
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:32:50 GMT
Hello,

I would like to initialize my connection pool in an application using
something like struts-config.xml instead of jocl. I haven't found anything
in the Commons archive or the documentation on this. Looking at the Struts
code, it seems like a bit of work to factor out the code from the
org.apache.struts.config package. It would be kind of silly to start doing
this if it had already been done. Although the code is in Struts, the
question concerns the pool, so I post it here.

Jonas