commons-user mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JELLY] is Jelly still alive?
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:16:01 GMT
On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 06:24  AM, Paul Libbrecht wrote:
> Well, precisely, vitality is my problem.
> When I first raised the subject (shortly before peter), I was actually
> based on CVS commits... although there seems to be some tag showing
> that something was about to move... I see no commits since february
> and that, to me, is a huge lack of activity...

The flipside of that is that I believe Jelly "works enough" for many of
the developers and thus they didn't put any more effort into the
project. Getting a 1.0 out there will help with visibility, and then
hopefully bring in some more users.. A task for july though, as I'm
about to head off on a holiday.
-pete