commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: Betwixt Question (Mixed Content)
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:28:13 GMT
hi Abraham

round tripping mixed content is indeed on the to-do list. i'm very, very
busy at the moment. (the long-promised advanced type conversion is nearly
completed but i'm going to need some more time to finish it off and
document,) so it'd be great if you could contribute mixed content reading

there are some wrinkles with general round tripping mixed content.
(consider the case when two properties both write unstructured content -
that would have to be parsed somehow.) so i'd suggest that you concentrate
on the most common use case - when only one property is mapped to the

if you fancy giving this a go, then i'll do my best to answer any
questions you have.

- robert