commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mehra, Vishal" <vme...@inovant.com>
Subject Setting Logger Level in POI
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:10:27 GMT

	I have a  java application which executes dynamic SQL and based on the result set generates
appropriate .XLS file. This java application internally uses cocoon and poi libraries to generate
the Excel file.

	By default, for each cell generation approximately 10 lines are getting printed on the console.
As, I have a large Excel file, generation of this file is taking a very long time. It appears
the debug level is set to DEBUG (if not specified)

	Is there a POI api to set the log level to FATAL which will reduce the number of log message
displayed.

	One thought would be to disable debug log. Is there a configuration to turn off this log.

	Thanks,

Vishal