commons-user mailing list archives

From Larry Young <lyo...@dalmatian.com>
Subject [betwixt] where to place betwixt files
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:11:26 GMT
Hello,

         I thought I had seen a posting about this awhile ago, but I
couldn't find it on the mail list archive.  In fact I didn't see any
postings for betwixt after February.

         I'm in the process of jar-ing my application and I was trying to
figure out where I need to put my *.betwixt files in the JAR.  I was going
to put them all into a single 'betwixt' directory, but what happens
down-the-road when I have two classes in different packages with the same
name?  Does betwixt even allow this?  Does betwixt rely on the path of the
class to find the *.betwixt file??

--- thanks ---
Larry Young

Larry Young