commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] NPE while using BeanWriter.setWriteEmptyElements() to "false"
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 21:04:34 GMT
hi bradley

i've added a check for null into XMLIntrospectorHelper. so if you build
from CVS HEAD, that particular problem will mostly likely go away. on the
other hand. i strongly suspect that this is a symptom rather than the
actual problem. what i would find very useful would be a test case
(preferably one which you're willing to donate to the ASF) that
demonstrates this problem. then i'll be able to run the code on my machine
and work out whether it's a bug in betwixt or some other issue.

- robert