commons-user mailing list archives

From José Antonio Pérez Testa <japte...@indra.es>
Subject Re: Solved (was: [Digester] <include> path relative to what?)
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:00:21 GMT
All locations are relative to CLASSPATH, I think.
The solution you found is caused by the copying of resources done by
Eclipse to the output directory.
Check if there is a copy of  the included xml in the classes directory.
I use JBuilder and I have to specify which type of resources (.xml,
.xsl, ...) to copy from the source directory to output directory ,
 maybe Eclipse does the same by default.
In any case, if you put your xml in the same directory of your .class
files, everything must work fine.