commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Hauck <m...@vbgames.ch>
Subject Commons / Net tutorial
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:40:55 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have just downloaded commons / net and it looks very powerful.I have
played with the FTPClient class a little and managed to connect to a FTP
server and list all files there. I have however problems getting an
further from there. Is there any documentation about this project? I got
the Java Docs but they aren't always very helpful. What I want to do
next is to send a file (an image) to the server and get another one from
the same server. Can anyone give me some hints on how to do this?
Uploading and downloading simple text files works fine.

Thanks!

mike