commons-user mailing list archives

From Ben Walding <...@walding.com>
Subject Re: Jelly Status
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:57:34 GMT
We typically only upload new products on demand.

Best plan is to follow the guidelines at
http://maven.apache.org/repository-upload.html

JIRA can be found at http://jira.codehaus.org/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10030

Sometimes upload requests get forgotten on the mailing list, so if you
don't get any response after a few days, it's worthwhile politely asking
what's happening.