commons-user mailing list archives

From "Andreas Probst" <andpr...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [logging] LogConfigurationException
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:43:19 GMT
Hi Achim,

thank you for your answer. You're right - I would have to change
the configuration only once. It's not what I expected, but OK, I
think I can live with it.

However, putting an
BasicConfigurator.configure();
into the main() method doesn't solve the current problem:

Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger does not implement
Log

Does anyone have a clue there?

Regards

Andreas