commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Barrett" <JBarr...@sawyermedia.com>
Subject [jelly] simplest way to invoke java from jelly (not tags)
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 20:06:34 GMT
Is there a easy way to invoke a java method besides creating a jelly tag?

I was just trying to avoid the hassle -- I haven't added any tags yet.

The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain confidential information
that is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This message
or any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed, or retained by any person
without the authorization from the addressee.