commons-user mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: [jxpath] JXPathBeanInfo for a set of classes
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 15:28:44 GMT
Sounds cool.

I have now implemented a NodePointerFactory for my purposes and it seeems to
work great.  For now it was enough for me to implement my own JXPathBeanInfo
class and use that together with the BeanPointer class.  So it's really
quite simple, just another way of doing it.

It is although not very easy to figure out how to register the
NodePointerFactory.  To do this I had to look at what value all current
NodePointerFactories return for getOrder() and choose something that's
appropriate for my purposes.  But it isn't an easy problem ;-)

Cheers,

--
knut