commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lutz Horn" <lutz-h...@web.de>
Subject [Digester] <include> path relative to what?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:03:33 GMT
Hi all,

I try to use the include element to include a second
xmlrules file into a master rules file. I'm developing
inside Eclipse 2.1 under Windows 2000 and all the
rules files are in the root directory of my Eclipse project.

To which location in the filesystem is a relative URI
inside the path attribute of the include element
relative? If I only write

master.xml:
<include path="second.xml"/>

a org.apache.commons.digester.xmlrules.XmlLoadException
is thrown at  FromXmlRuleSet.java:151 even though both
rules files reside in the same directory (the Eclipse project
root directory).

Any idea where I can learn about this behaviour?

Regards
Lutz