commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Validator version
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2003 05:22:19 GMT

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, LAMY Olivier wrote:

> Hi all,
> I want to know the current version.
> Because in the struts 1.1-rc2 [1] release note, I have seen 1.0.2 but I can't find it
in the maven repository [2].
> Could you make a distribution in the repository ?

The latest released version is Commons Validator 1.0.2. The Maven ibiblio
site is *not* an official Apache distribution point. You should download
Validator from an Apache mirror site, which you can find here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi

I have submitted an upload request for the Maven repository on ibiblio,
but it may be a few days before that request is honoured.

--
Martin Cooper