commons-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri Plotnikov <dplot...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JXPath and JAXB
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:28:55 GMT
Steve, Jérôme,

The thing is that JXPath is supposed to have some protection against an
infinite loop caused by "//". So, rather than patching it for
particular situations, help me fully research what's wrong and fix or
re-fix it.

Jérôme, could you give some more details, perhaps even the generated
classes and xpaths that fail - I'll try to investigate the issue very
quickly.

- Dmitri