commons-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri Plotnikov <dplot...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [jxpath] JXPathBeanInfo for a set of classes
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:35:16 GMT
Knut,

Currently, the only way to do the customization your are talking about
it to build custom model support for EMF (see NodePointer,
NodePointerFactory, NodeIterator).  It is not a trivial undertaking,
but...

What would help with problems like this is integration with Clazz, but
at this point there does not seem to be enough support for a formal
release of Clazz, which would be a pre-requisite for such integration.

- Dmitri