commons-user mailing list archives

From scolebou...@btopenworld.com
Subject Re: [Collections] General Time Frame
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 17:02:25 GMT
[collections] is probably in a fairly good position for a release soon (it needs one). The
licences have been mostly updated and so on.

I still want to add the Observable decorators if they come available.

Rodney has been working on the primitives folder and he may have a view on whether that is
ready/complete or not.

Plus a release manager volunteer would be needed....

Stephen