commons-user mailing list archives

From James Norman <james.nor...@perceptive.com>
Subject Re: EL
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:01:27 GMT
Do you know anything about the stability of the current nightly build?
I am assuming that this code was copied from the tablibs project but I
don't know of any further development since then.  I am planning on
using the latest nightly build after a few sanity tests.  If you have
any input on the stability of the EL that would be appreciated.

-james